The NCLEX-RN is a challenging exam, but it is possible to pass it with 75 questions.
Here are tips to help you achieve your goal:
Start studying early
The earlier you start studying, the more time you will have to review all of the material. This will give you a better chance of understanding the concepts and being able to answer the questions correctly.
Use a variety of study resources
There are many different resources available to help you study for the NCLEX-RN. These include textbooks, online practice tests, and review courses. Find a combination of resources that works best for you and that will help you learn the material in a way that makes sense to you.
Focus on the NCLEX-RN content
The NCLEX-RN is a very specific exam, so it is important to focus on the content that is actually covered on the exam. Don’t waste your time studying things that are not on the test.
Develop good test-taking strategies
There are certain strategies that can help you answer NCLEX-RN questions more effectively. These include reading the questions carefully, eliminating answer choices that are clearly wrong, and using the process of elimination.
Take practice tests
Taking practice tests is a great way to assess your knowledge and prepare for the real exam. There are many different practice tests available, so you can find ones that are similar to the actual NCLEX-RN.
Stay calm and focused on test day
It is important to stay calm and focused on test day. If you start to feel stressed, take a few deep breaths and remind yourself that you have studied hard and are prepared for the exam.
Here are some additional tips that may help you pass the NCLEX-RN in 75 questions:
- Get enough sleep the night before the exam. You need to be well-rested in order to perform your best on the exam.
- Eat a healthy breakfast on the day of the exam. Don’t skip breakfast, as this will only make you feel tired and sluggish.
- Arrive at the testing center early. This will give you time to relax and collect your thoughts before the exam begins.
- Listen carefully to the instructions before the exam begins. This will help you avoid making any careless mistakes.
- Take your time answering the questions. Don’t rush through the exam, as this will only increase your chances of making mistakes.
- Mark the questions that you are unsure of and come back to them later. This will help you avoid getting stuck on any one question.
- Don’t second-guess yourself. If you think you know the answer, go with your gut instinct.
- Trust your preparation. You have studied hard, so believe in yourself and your ability to pass the exam.
In the end, be sure to do this:
- Use the process of elimination. When you are unsure of the answer to a question, try to eliminate the answer choices that you know are wrong. This will help you narrow down the possible answers and make it easier to choose the correct one.
- Read the questions carefully. Make sure you understand what the question is asking before you try to answer it. Don’t rush through the questions, as this can lead to careless mistakes.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help. If you are really stuck on a question, don’t be afraid to ask for help from a friend, family member, or study partner. You can also get help from a professional tutor or review course.
Passing the NCLEX-RN in 75 questions is a challenging but achievable goal! We believe in you!
Try our FREE NCLEX RN PRACTICE TEST and see where you stand with your knowledge at the moment.