Being a nurse can be an overwhelming career at times. Taking care of patients, running with doctors, staying up all night for consecutive days is tiring. So you should get them a gift to show you care. The holiday season is the perfect time to get a gift for your near and dear ones. Choosing the best gifts for nurses might seem a bit daunting in the beginning.
But to gift them something with a personal touch, and something useful is important. Here are the best gifts for nurses for the coming holiday season.
Let us see which gift you pick.
Why Gift Giving Is A Thoughtful Touch for Nurses
A job in the medical field is a noble and tiring job. Nurses must be alert throughout the day to not miss any patient’s request. People working in hospitals and clinics do not get typical holiday leaves and working in a critical field like medicine requires sacrifice.
Therefore, giving them something nice may cheer up their day. For someone who spends most of their time taking care of others, the best gift would be to make them feel appreciated.
Keeping that in mind, I have listed various gifts that will bring a personal touch to their life. I am sure you can pick your choice from the list! And hey, if you are reading this and want to become a nurse, go ahead, take your first CNA practice test. I’m sure you would make a great one at that.
Best Gifts for Nurses You Can Give
Here is the list of the best gifts for nurses in 2023:
- Laptop Backpack Women Teacher Backpack Nurse Bags
- Trunab Nurse Tote Bag for Work
- Peace, Love, Nursing 2-Piece Gift for Nurses
- Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream
- L’Occitane, Butter Hand Cream
- O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Hand Cream and night cream set
- 3M Littmann Classic III Monitoring Stethoscope
- MDF Acoustica Lightweight Stethoscope
- 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic Stethoscope
- Solimo Epsom Salt Soaking Aid
- Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt Bath Soaking Solution
- Tree Hut Detoxifying Mediterranean Salt Soak
- Cloud Massage Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine
- Nekteck Foot Massager
- Nekteck Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine
A nurse bag! Yes, sounds like a common gift, but the practicality of a nurse bag is immeasurable, what’s better than giving a perfect nurse bag or tote to help them carry everything they need?
Here are my top picks for nurse gifts:
This backpack is the perfect gift for medical students or those who are training.
- The bag has a huge capacity for carrying up to 20L of things.
- The bag has wide compartments to organize your stuff.
- And it has a USB charging port.
The key features of this tote bag are:
- The bag has large inner and outer zipped compartments.
- Three small pockets to keep small items like thermometers, pens, and more.
- It’s a versatile bag to carry clinical equipment like blood pressure measurement tools, and oximeters.
If you are giving a gift to someone who loves a funky gift, this two-piece gift is perfect.
- It is the best combo to keep your professional items, and food together.
- You will get a steel tumbler that matches the bag.
- The bag is made with PVC polyester, making it sturdy to carry many items.
- The bag comes with several zipped compartments, and a shoulder strap to carry it comfortably.
Working in the medical industry involves working for long hours. For a nurse, the job will demand taking care of patients, and handling a lot of equipment. This leads to the excess use of sanitizers. Excess usage of sanitizers leads to dehydrated skin.
Helping them with their skincare by giving a hand cream will leave an essence of personal touch.
Here are my top picks for hand creams:
- Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream– The hand cream contains the goodness of vitamin A, C, and E along with seven intensive moisturizers. The hand cream is perfect for healing hands, dry hand problems.
- L’Occitane, Butter Hand Cream– The hand cream containing shea butter will nourish, and moisturize tired hands. Massage with this cream to counter all dryness.
- O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Hand Cream and night cream set– This set of working, and night hand cream is the perfect self-pampering gift. This cream will keep hands moisturized and heal the skin.
It is quite hard to imagine a doctor, or a nurse without a stethoscope, isn’t it? Then why not give a stethoscope?
Giving stethoscopes to a nurse will help in their daily job. This also conveys to them that you care about their profession. Nurses use a stethoscope every day to check patients, so it’s best to get them the best stethoscope in the market.
- 3M Littmann Classic III Monitoring Stethoscope– This stethoscope is available in various different colors. This is the best stethoscope for non-critical care environments.
- MDF Acoustica Lightweight Stethoscope– Medical practitioners continue to trust this latex-free lightweight stethoscope since it was released in 1971. It is best for diagnosing non-critical auscultation of the lungs, stomach, and heart. The chest piece is designed with a fully rotating stem, and true bell, and a diaphragm.
- 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic Stethoscope– This stethoscope is an upgrade from the classic III version and gives accurate results in critical and caring environments too. The upgraded version comes with a 40% increase in chest piece and a 60% increase in the deeper bell.
For nurses who are working tirelessly for several days and nights, taking a relaxing bath will relax them. A good detox bath salt will rejuvenate their body and will improve blood circulation. These bath salts will also help to exfoliate the skin. Bath salts are one of the best to give nurses.
Here are my top picks:
- Solimo Epsom Salt Soaking Aid– The pouch contains Epsom salt crystals which are best to soothe aches and sprains. The crystals are available in scented and unscented variations that will help the nurse unwind.
- Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt Bath Soaking Solution– This bath salt is present with ginger and clay. It provides an array of benefits like soothing sore muscles and helping in muscle sprain recovery.
- Tree Hut Detoxifying Mediterranean Salt Soak– Made with 100% natural shea butter, this bath salt will soothe and moisturize your skin. Apart from shea butter, the bath salt also contains fig extract, activated charcoal, and olive oil.
Who doesn’t like a good foot massage after a 12 hour night shift in the hospital? A good foot massage after a long day of work will help nurses to soothe their leg muscles. It will also help with good blood circulation and will help in keeping their tissues and muscles healthy.
Here are my top picks:
- Cloud Massage Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine– This foot massager is best for pain relief, and a good self-pampering session. The foot massager uses the Shiatsu technique to improve blood circulation and muscle recovery. The machine comes with three different levels of intensity to suit any preference.
- Nekteck Foot Massager– This machine comes with six massage heads, and 18 rotating massager nodes. The versatile feature of the machine helps to relax muscles, ease tension, and rejuvenate legs. The machine has an ergonomic design to increase the effectiveness of the relaxation.
- Nekteck Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine– The machine comes with a multi-functional foot massager with different settings. Features like heat function and air compression will help nurses customize the session according to their choice. The machine comes with two levels of intensity.
Gift-giving during the holiday season is a gesture of love, care, and compassion. Being a nurse is a hard job, and demands high dedication and long working hours. Giving them something useful and with essence is very important.
Pick any gift from the above list to make a long-lasting impact on the life of a nurse you love!